Sunday, January 15, 2012

Addiction of Pintrest

I have recently been invited to join the obsession of Pintrest. I must admit...I am delighted!!!! For any that may not know, Pintrest is basically your own virtual corkboard where you can attach anything fun you find on the net. You can categorize all your treasures - Things to make, Recipes, Dream House details, Holiday decor....the possibilities are endless! Needless to say, my collection is growing quite rapidly. The best part is the Pintrest homepage is a constant ticker of everything every other member has pinned....so you can watch thousands of everyone's inspirations roll by :)


It's very easy to get caught up and spend hours playing and looking and collecting things you love, but I'm trying my hardest to limit my time looking, and dedicate more of it to completing. I've already made my first project :D


This bracelet was made by sewing beads on a leather cord. I made it long enough to wrap around my wrist three times. I like the chunky, yet natural look of it. All it took was a couple episodes of Glee and I was all set up :)


I'm afraid I got cheap leather from Michaels and my bracelet smells like fish....it's weird......but the smell is fading and I'm still in love with it :)

You can find the tutorial to make your own bracelet here. I think I'll make a few more :)

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love your braclet! And I, too, love Pinterest. What a healthy addiction.

Kelsey said...

Yes, I think you should make a few more too... including one for moi! I have had these bracelets pinned on my mental corkboard for a while now! You, apparently, are better at harnessing the motivation to jump right in than I am. Beautiful!