Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wishes


Today I wanted to write about something so dear to my heart, a desire I feel so strongly right now. But as I started typing I decided it was more precious than to just be thrown onto the internet. But this morning I have wish. I have a want that I would take over millions of dollars, a body that could be on the cover of a magazine, a beach house in the Bahamas. It's a wish that I push deep down most days because I can't hardly bear the thought of never having it. Today is one of my weaker or more sensitive days. But I'm so full of this hunger right now and I had to let a little out, try to release the squeezing of my heart. And so I will find ways to keep myself busy.


Today staying busy will be easy. I have much to look forward to. Tonight my dear sister and her family are coming over. And my dear cousin and her family are coming over. Not only will they be here to see Grams and to just enjoy each others' company, but we are also going to get to celebrate Kaidance's birthday! So I'm going to sneak around and see if I can find some balloons and streamers or something. Maybe this will help fill the void today.

1 comment:

SeeMeDiet said...

I'll bet I can guess you your fondest wish. Have faith my sister, dreams do still come true. *wink* :-)
Love, ~Nik