Thursday, March 27, 2008

Already having senior moments




I'm pretty good at remembering where I put things. If I happen to lose something like my keys or my phone I can find them within a couple of minutes by checking 3 or 4 places that they have to be. However, I have been racking my brains (which are sparse anyway) because I know I've started a blog here before yet I can't remember what on earth my login would have been. Now this might be a common occurance, but I'm a Virgo. In fact, I'm a Virgo that embraces a lot about being a Virgo - mainly being organized and analytical. This means that I have folders and sub folders galore that can tell me anything I want to know, such as logins, lists, even all the old myspace layouts I've used. That's how lame and organized I can be! So why is it that I have no idea where I put that silly old blog from years ago. I don't know. I guess it didn't say anything to clever or interesting. I suppose this is even more ironic to me because my most favorite animal is the elephant. Elephants never forget. I feel like I've let the creatures down. Maybe it bugs me because I lost a piece of myself, something I had created. Maybe it bugs me because I know it's just floating around out there without a purpose. Maybe it bugs me because I know it's just taking up space and wasting a megabite on some nameless server in some annoying building. Anyway, the point is, this is a new beginning. Farewell to my old missing blog and hello my new possibilities. I wonder if it's with that yin yang ring I lost all those years ago.

No comments: