Monday, June 14, 2010

Adventurous Wings Bring Me Back To My Roots

It's not like it's a complete lie....I mean, I have the genes.



It was natural once before. It's just always been hidden, just under the surface.



So...BAM!


 I got the guts to do it again...only this time it's gonna stick around for quite a while :)



















I'm LOVING it! At first it was a lot darker than I expected but I like it more than I thought I would. It was the exact same color as my Grams' hair. Now, a few weeks later, it's faded into a little lighter color with a touch of my blonde showing through.

But it is still, most definitely, RED.

And for anyone that doesn't think their hair grows very fast, I encourage you to dye your hair and watch your roots...the growth will give you pure joy. Yikes.

Thanks to my mama - the best hairstylist in the world.

No comments: