Thursday, June 4, 2009

A day in the life (well, a day off anyway)

Mom, lets do something. I'm bored.

Seriously Mom. I'm really bored.

My favorite boy and girl :)


Just another day in paradise :)

A couple of Stellar's Sea Lions. First time I've seen them this year :) Was like breathing again :)

Bears!! You may see the closer one on the right side. This is the cub. Mama bear is back in the bushes on the left side :) We saw them while driving out the road. Was a rare treat!!

After the bears we saw this little marmot on the side of the road checking out the traffic :)...which there was none of :)

Not a bad daily commute (mines not quite this gorgeous. This is about 45 miles from my house, but it's breathtaking, and rejuvinating.)

My little man loves swimming in the sea. He's soaked right now :)

Laying on the docks catching some rays, and my breath, after a weeks work. This is what I sat up to :)

This is for Kattie :) Wish you were here.
Love, Me and Sarah :)

1 comment:

Gorillabites said...

Glaciertini ice!!!! You so totally rock!!! (My eyes just started to water.) I miss you so much Fru, but I'm so glad you're back to your most favorite place on earth... live it, and love every minute of it! I can't wait to get there for your birthday!